Are you facing any issue while checking Andhra Bank balance enquiry by using AB-e Passbook application? If yes then, follow this guide. You just have to raise a complaint through customer care toll-free numbers which we have provided in this article for resolution. The users can also get a mini statement on their registered mobile number by just dialling miss call number or sending a text message.
- 1 Toll-Free Numbers to Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 Head Office Address of Andhra Bank
- 1.2 Andhra Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers, Email ID
- 1.3 How to Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Number
- 1.4 Toll-Free Number to Check Andhra Bank Account Details
- 1.5 Andhra Bank Balance Check via Short Code
- 1.6 Check Andhra Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
Toll-Free Numbers to Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
This article will assist you in providing total data about reaching Andhra bank customer care toll-free numbers. we likewise give you subtleties to raise a grumbling to the client care bolster division by following the underneath referenced contact subtleties. Here is finished data about Andhra bank client care toll-free numbers. Additionally, check the Andhra Bank Toll-Free Number-Miss call Balance number. You can likewise checkable the passbook application gave by the bank.
In the event that your mobile number is officially enrolled with Andhra Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Andhra Bank Balance.
Andhra bank balance enquiry number – 09223011300
After dialling the above-mentioned number, you will receive the account balance detail with current status on the screen.
Head Office Address of Andhra Bank
5-9-11, Dr Pattabhi Bhavan,
Secretariat Road, Saifabad
Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana
Ph: 040- 23252000
Andhra Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers, Email ID
- Phone Banking 1800 425 1515
- Credit Card: 1800 425 1515
- Pension related Matters: 1800 425 7701
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1515
- Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000 Extn: 2422, 2577
- Fax: 23232419
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Number
In the event that your mobile number isn’t enrolled with Andhra Bank, at that point first you will require to enlist your mobile number with Andhra Bank. Please Follow underneath method to Register your Mobile Number and afterwards check your bank balance effortlessly.
Give a missed call on 09223011300 from your registered mobile number with Andhra Bank. You will receive SMS with the latest updated bank (Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Cash Credit (CC) and Over Draft (OD) account balance statement.
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number.
You can also check the All Bank Balance Enquiry
Toll-Free Number to Check Andhra Bank Account Details
For questions related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans and data identified with ATMs
- Dial toll-free number: 1800 425 1515
- Tele Banking: 1800 425 1515
- Credit Card Support: 1800 425 4059
- Pension Related Issues: 1800 425 7701
Andhra Bank Balance Check via Short Code
Andhra Bank and NPCI offer “Andhra *99#”- USSD based Mobile App where the Internet isn’t required, for Mobile Banking and Aadhaar based value-added services.
To increase *99# benefit selection and promote benefit among clients, M/s NPCI has presented an extra alternative of numeric shortcode to get to Bank menu.
- This shortcode will be suffixed with *99#, enabling clients to straightforwardly get to Bank’s Menu.
- w.e.f 17.11.2015 NUUP administrations is renamed as *99# administrations.
- Numeric code relegated to our Bank is 59.
- Customer needs to dial *99*59# to get to the services quickly.
- Just dial *99# and enter in ‘ANDB’ or Dial *99*59# to straightforwardly get to Bank’s Menu.
- *99# administration doesn’t require Internet/GPRS Connection, any Mobile App or Smart Phone.
Check Andhra Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call
Are you still worried about how to check your Andhra Bank mini statement? then, do not worry at all you can simply dial missed call toll-free number from your registered mobile number to get last 6 transactions on your mobile phone via text message.
They are also providing new IT-enabled service which called “AB e-Passbook” for their bank account holders to view their account summary quickly.
Please note below the box of your problems This is not a legal site We will try to resolve your bank problem Please do not disclose any personal details in the section mentioned here. Andhra Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Helpline Number – Balance Enquiry.