Assam Gramin Vikash bank is a Gramin bank that is located in Guwahati, India. The bank has got a total of 407 branches and it has consequently succeeded in delivering the best kinds of services to its customers.
Visiting a bank to update your passbook often appears to be a tough job. This is because you have a lot of tasks to do in your regular life. Apart from that, you are also required to spend time with your friends or families.
So why would you spend your holiday unnecessarily just because you need to visit the bank?
You can also check the account balance of the following banks:
- Uttar Bihar Bank Balance Enquiry
- HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry
- SBI Bank Balance Enquiry
- Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry
- Manipur Rural Bank Balance Enquiry
Toll Free Number of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Customer Care
If you have any complaint then, you may call to the provided AGVB customer care toll free number for help.
- 0361 – 2464107
- Fax No: 0361 – 2463621, 2461417
- Official website: www.agvbank.co.in
How to Check Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry?
Therefore, if you do not want to visit the bank but still want to get the information about your balance in the account, you need to get your mobile phone number registered to your account. Once you have your phone number linked to your bank account, you can easily get the status of Assam Gramin Vikash bank balance enquiry on your phone itself.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
- Just as you have your phone number registered, choose to give a missed call from your phone to the bank.
- The phone number of Assam Gramin Vikash bank missed call balance enquiry number is 9555244442.
- Simply, give a missed call to this number and the bank will revert you with the corresponding account balance of your account.
AGVB Bank Account Balance by SMS
- If you do not want to call or visit the bank to know about your account status, you can easily fetch the status of your balance by texting BAL<Account number> to 9555244442.
- This is how you make it and you will be able to learn your balance in the bank account.
Mini Statement Toll Free Number
Things are absolutely simple and you can either give a missed call to the bank or send an SMS to fetch the mini statement details of your account.
This is not an official website. Please do not share your personal information in the below-provided comment box. For better help contact customer support department.