If you are not able to make any time to visit the bank and still want to know the Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank balance enquiry, mini statement status of your CRGB account, you can surely be able to do that at ease.
All you need is to simply ensure that your mobile number is registered with the bank. Once you have your account linked with the mobile number, you can easily enquire regarding your balance from your place itself.
Just give a missed call to your dedicated toll free number of the Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank, and you will be able to check your account balance.
Toll Free Numbers of Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
For any other assistance, do make a call on this following CRGB toll free number to get better help support.
Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Chattisgarh Rajya bank has always been known for providing the best services to its customers and in that context; it has been serving plenty of customers in the best possible way.
Here are3 the steps that you need to follow in order to ensure that you can get the balance status of your account.
- At first, get your mobile number registered with the bank. Make sure that you are providing a number that works for you shall be using it to enquire your bank details.
- As you have your number registered to the bank, next you will; be having two options available to you. Either you will be making a missed call or then you will have to send a text message to the bank.
- Send a text message to 18002332300 that is the bank’s number, and once your message to the bank, they will revert you back to your balance status. Message BAL<Account number> to your bank balance enquiry number.
- You can also make a missed call to 18002332300 and fetch your account’s balance status that would be texted back to your registered number.
On this site, we are sharing All other Indian Gramin Banks Balance Enquiry tutorials.
- Purvanchal Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
Note: This is not official website. Please don’t share your personal information in the provided comment section. For more information contact them directly on their customer care number for better help.