PNB count holders are given the facility of a free Debit card through which they can transact money at POS (Point of Sale). Debit Card facilitates the transaction of money that will be visible when the account holder does a PNB Account Balance Check.
In case of damage, theft, or loss of the Debit card the card must immediately be blocked to prevent any misuse of the card. The PNB Debit card can be blocked through various methods. This article talks about all the methods through which the debit card can be blocked.
Block PNB Debit Card Via Internet Banking
Debit Card hot listing can be done via internet banking.
- Go to the PNB official Website
- Log in with the user ID and password.
- Click on ‘Services’.
- Then Click on ‘Value Added Services.
- Select the ‘Emergency Services’.
- There, click on ‘Debit Card Hotlisting’.
- If in case the customer has multiple accounts in PNB, choose the account linked to the debit card.
- Then click on ‘Continue’.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP, and click on ‘Confirm’.
- The debit card will be blocked immediately.
Block PNB Debit Card Via Mobile Application
PNB Debit Card Blocking facility is available on PNB mobile banking application also. Follow the given steps to block the Debit Card through Mobile banking.
- Open PNB One Mobile application.
- Log in to the account.
- Click on Debit Card.
- There, click on ‘Hotlist Debit Card’.
- The Debit Card will be hot listed immediately.
Block PNB Debit Card Via SMS Service
The customer can Block the Debit Card through SMS service also. Follow the given steps :
- From the registered mobile number type ‘HOT’<space>Debit Card Number and send it to tel:5607040.
- The Debit card will be blocked immediately.
- The Cardholder will also receive a confirmation message from the bank.
Block PNB Debit Card Via Customer Care Service
Punjab National Bank has a dedicated customer care service to block the Debit card immediately. This facility is available 24 hours and can be availed at any given point in time.
PNB toll-free helpline numbers are – tel:18001802222 , tel:18001032222
PNB paid helpline number – tel:012024290000
ATM Switch Direct – tel:01123319972
Contact the PNB customer care representative through any of the given numbers. Tell the executive the details of the debit card and other account information for its validation. After answering all the questions properly the executive will block the card immediately.