If you are looking for an Idea Message Center Number for your States then, you are landed at the right place.
There are many users facing issue by sending an SMS. So, here we gonna share complete guide with your state SMS center number that you can use to resolve your issue.
Idea Port SMS Number
All India Message Center Number is +919847099996 and Here is the list to see the latest number for all states.
|Idea SMS Center Numbers||Phone Number|
|Jammu and Kashmir||+919086046198|
|Uttar Pradesh West||+918941000198|
|Uttar Pradesh East||+918576000198|
How to Change Message Center Number on Mobile?
If you don’t know how to change message center number then, follow the below mentioned steps:
- In the first step, you have to open the messaging app and select the menu bar.
- Go to Settings > Select Android Settings.
- Now scroll down and check the message center number.
- After that, enter your state message center number in the field.
- Hit the click on the SMS center number option.
- You have successfully updated the SMS center number on your mobile.
- Now you can send an SMS to any service provider end user.
If your mobile doesn’t have “Message Center Option” then, do not worries at all.
You can simply find it out through alternative methods as below.
- Type *#*#4636#*#* into mobile dial pad screen.
- Select mobile phone information.
- Select SMSC setting.
- Hit the refresh to see current settings.
If you find the wrong SMS center number then, you may enter the right one and update it.
Restart your mobile phone and use the SMS service.
Also Read: How to Check Idea Balance?
If still, this trick does not work for you then, you may simply call 198 customer care service number. The customer department will help you to resolve your issue.