NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket payment online by visiting www.njmcdirect.com. It is an online portal for the payment of tickets and it provides an NJMC prefix code, that allows you to find traffic.
How many times have you accidentally broken the traffic law and have had to deposit the penalty for it? Usually, you would need to go to court to pay the fine for the ticket, but now you can use the NJMCDirect service to pay the fine online.
It is a portal for payment of tickets online and it gives you the prefix code for the tickets saving you all the trouble of looking for one. For avoiding standing in queues for paying your tickets you can use the New Jersey Motor Vehicle online payment portal.
What is NJMCDirect?
The NJMCDirect portal can be accessed through the website www.njmcdirect.com. The payment of the fines can be made with the help of a prefix code provided on the website. You can save time using the portal by not having to the court. The portal allows you to access it from anywhere at any time. Compared to manual payment at the court, the portal allows you the ease of access and the comfort of making the payments while sitting at your house. The safety of your transaction is assured and secured. The time wasted on finding out the location and working hours of the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission can be saved if you use the portal. For those people who hate long queues or don’t have adequate time for that, the portal is a boon. To know more about NJMC keep reading the below sections.
How to Pay Motor Vehicle Traffic Ticket in NJMCDirect ?
Before you use the NJMCDirect pay, you need to know a few things about the portal and the codes used. The below-mentioned tasks act as prerequisites for using the prefix code for tickets using the NJMCDirect pay portal. The things you need for making a payment for the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission using the portal are mentioned below.
- Traffic ticket: A proof of your violation is compulsory, I.e. a valid ticket which should be legal. This ticket is issued to you by the legal officers when you break a law and make a violation of the law. The ticket issued to you will have the court ID number and the ticket number of your fine printed on it along with the nature of the violation. If you misplace the ticket, you will not be able to go ahead with the payment.
- License plate number: The driving license will have the license plate number and that is a mandatory requirement. You can also find it under the vehicle information section.
- Credit Card: This will be required as NJMCDirect is an online payment portal. You can use a Mastercard or VISA in the form of a debit or a credit card.
- NJMCDirect hours of operations: Even though this is an online payment portal the website has its own working hours between which the payment can be made online. Even though it is a website, the payment portal will not be accessible 24 hours a day. The working hours for the NJMCDirect are
- 7:30 AM – 11:45 PM from Monday to Thursday.
- 7:30 AM – 10:45 PM on Friday
- 7:30 AM – 3:45 PM on Saturdays and 1PM to 11:45 PM on Sunday.
- Electronic Devices: To be able to access the payment portal you need to have a device with a valid and working internet connection.
To avoid extra costs and paying the fees on time, make a note of the working hours.
How to Pay NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Payment?
Once you have all the prerequisites ready, you need to access the website for the portal.
It is an easy process and the steps for the same are mentioned below.
- Open your preferred browser.
- Visit the New Jersey Official Website, I.e. www.NJMCDirect.com.
- Look for the tab marked as “ Traffic Ticket Search” or “Time Payment Order” and click on it.
- Once the page loads up, Enter all the details like the ticket number, violation, and others. Click on continue.
- You’ll be given two options, two view your ticket and to process your payment.
- Choose what you want to go ahead with.
- The viewing option will only show you the ticket while the other one will allow you to pay.
- Make the payment using your Mastercard or VISA credit or debit card.
The portal also saves your transaction details for a period of 90 days which can be checked through the NJMCDirect portal. For any other information and payment-related queries, you can contact the customer support team.
Benefits of Using NJMC Direct Portal
- Fast: When compared to the manual payment method it is a faster method as it takes only a couple of minutes to enter all the details and process your payment.
- Secure: The portal keeps the data of the transaction and personal information secure without the threat of identity theft. The only people allowed to access the information are the employees of the New Jersey.
- Convenient: It is very convenient for the customers as you don’t have to go to the court anymore and can just pay the fine online. Though there is an extra charge of $1 to $4, it is a good trade-off between having to stand in a queue and waiting for your turn.
Hope this information helps you save time and if you have any other doubts, feel free to drop a comment and we shall respond.