There is few simple ways to check your PNB account balance & mini statement through either missed call or SMS alert.
Punjab National bank offers missed call alert service to check avail mini statement, loan enquiry, or PNB Balance Check facility to their users.
On account of the online technique for Punjab National financial balance check, you should be enrolled for PNB bank net financial help.
When you enrolled for net heating administration, after that you can deal with all administrations like Punjab National bank balance request, point-by-point data about exchanges, balance move administration, charge card charge installment and other.
PNB Balance Enquiry Number
For check account balance you must have registered your mobile number with Punjab National Bank for Balance Enquiry. You might have already activated missed call alert service of your account then continue with the below steps.
- You can give a missed call to the 18001802223 or 01202303090 from your registered mobile number(RMN).
- Get your account balance via a message on your registered mobile number.
- Need to have your account linked to your mobile number, then only this service is available. Otherwise, you won’t get any account details.
PNB Mini Statement Check Number
You can also use the SMS service instead of giving a missed call. Using an SMS service, you can also get the mini statement.
- To use this service SMS in the pattern BAL<Space> “16 digit Account number” and send to 5607040 from the registered mobile number.
- You will get the account balance in the next minute.
- Or if w=you want the mini account statement having a shortlist of some previous transactions, just write the SMS in the format MINSTMT<Space> 16 digit Account Number and Send it to 5607040.
So, It’s above all different methods for PNB Balance Enquiry, If you have any query you can feel free to ask in the below comment section.
you can also check bank