Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry Number working 24*7 to get account details instantly from mobile phone.
Have you an account with Purvanchal Bank and wants to know your account status? then, no need to worry about that. Here, In this tutorial, we are instructing you a stepwise full procedure about Purvanchal bank balance and mini statement check via missed call alert service.
Checking Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry & mini statement becomes quick and easy nowadays. Bank offers “Missed call alert” and “SMS alert” facility to customers.
They also provide attractive and portable services like Internet and Mobile banking facility to get account balance.
Yeah, this is surely an amazing idea through which you can have the details of your bank account. You can also call to Purvanchal Bank customer care support department for better help support.
However, when you have already got your number registered at the bank, why don’t you avail the other benefits? The banking system has been improving over the years and consequently, the bank has been doing well with the KYC provisions also.
Toll Free Numbers of Purvanchal Bank Customer Care
Bank has also provided toll-free number for the redressal of the queries of the customers. You may contact them easily to solve your complaints of banking and other services of the Purvanchal bank.
- Dial toll-free 24*7 number: 1800-3000-0620
- For Any query and complaint: 0551-2230210
- NEFT/ RTGS queries: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-551-2230164
- ATM Transactions issues: email@example.com, +91-551-223016
Purvanchal Bank Balance Enquiry Number For Missed Call Alert
You can check Purvanchal Bank balance enquiry through missed call toll free number instantly. The whole process related to this concept is explained below:
The bank account holders can check their account balance from the registered mobile number.
Also, get the Purvanchal bank mini statement by giving a miss call to toll free number.
Give a missed call at the following number given below to check Purvanchal Bank account balance and mini statement:
- Purvanchal Bank Balance Number: 09266592669
- Mini Statement: 09266592669
Purvanchal Bank Balance Check Number For SMS Alert
Did anyone transfer you some amount? If so, how would you know about it? Well, you can have an SMS from the bank in that case on your registered number frequently without many efforts.
- Send a text message with BAL<account number> to the bank and you will be able to receive your balance status.
- After sending this SMS, you will receive a reply message containing your account balance.
How to Check Purvanchal Bank Balance Online?
These days, you can also check account balance via the mobile banking facility. Before you can use mobile banking you need to register your bank account with mobile banking. Follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of Purvanchal Bank.
- Fill in the following details in the Application form.
- Don’t forget to checkmark on “Mobile Banking”, “Missed call alert” and “SMS alert”.
- After enter complete details click to submit button.
- You will receive SMS / Email shortly for registration.
- Now go to the google play store and download the “PB mobile banking app”.
- go to “New Registration”.
- Then enter your account number and mobile number and login into your personal banking.
- Now check your Purvanchal Bank Account easily.
Head Office Address of Purvanchal Bank
Budh Vihar Commercial Scheme,
Taramandal Gorakhpur (U.P.) -273018
You Can Also Check:
- Vijaya Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameen Bank
- State Bank of India
We have credence that you get whole knowledge about Purvanchal Bank Enquiry, Mini Statement in this tutorial. For more details about Purvanchal Bank balance enquiry visit the official website of Purvanchal Bank. you can contact them on their customer care number for better help.