Hey Guys! If you worried about your SBI balance enquiry and mini statement? If yes, then be relax. You just need to give a missed call to a given 2021 toll free number to get your account details on your phone via SMS. Also, you may check your account balance through www.onlinesbi.com official website portal.
This solution gives you the information concerning your SBI Balance Check Using Missed Call Alert Service and customer care toll free number. SBI (State Bank of India) provides quick missed call alert service for balance enquiry, mini statement, loan enquiry, block ATM card or any other assistance. To activate SBI missed call service, you must have registered your mobile number with State Bank of India.
In today’s era of advanced technology, Internet and Mobile banking are outstanding facilities. To check your SBI account balance on your Smartphone you can basically try SBI Anywhere and SBI Freedom mobile banking Application, likewise you can see your account details by Net banking. Be that as it may, assume you need to check your account balance urgently and you don’t have Internet access then what? How you can check your account balance without Internet?
- 1 Toll Free Numbers of SBI Customer Care
- 2 How to Check SBI Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert?
- 3 Register Mobile Number to Check SBI Balance Enquiry
- 4 SBI Balance Enquiry Number 2021
- 5 SBI Mini Statement Toll Free Number
- 6 SBI Quick Missed Call Service
- 7 How to Check SBI Balance Online @ onlinesbi.com
Toll Free Numbers of SBI Customer Care
An account holder can call on 24/7 customer care number of SBI for any type of questions, queries, doubts, feedbacks and complaints. the customer care number of SBI is given below:
- 1800 11 2211
- 1800 425 3800
- Fax: 022 22742431
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Check SBI Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert?
There are various methods to check your SBI account status with or without facilities of the internet. If you are not aware of Net banking or afraid of online transactions then, don’t be confused about that because the bank provides you with the easiest way to check your account activities that are by utilizing your mobile number only.
Register Mobile Number to Check SBI Balance Enquiry
For missed call service you needn’t bother with Internet or Application. You simply need to send an SMS from your Registered Mobile number and you are done.
So how might you do that, see:
- Open your message box.
- Type “REG (SPACE) ACCOUNT NUMBER” AND SEND TO “09223488888” e.g. REG 79299393933.
- After sending SMS you will get registration successful message delivered at your mobile number.
So now you can check your account balance and see the last 5 transaction details by giving a missed call to the below-mentioned numbers.
SBI Balance Enquiry Number 2021
After successful registration of your mobile number, you can frequently check your account balance by miss call service using below-mentioned procedure:
- Check your SBI account balance by giving missed call to the underneath number, and you will get SMS of your accessible balance.
- To Check Your Account Balance, Just Give a Miss Call to 09223766666.
SBI Mini Statement Toll Free Number
- To see your last 5 transactions, simply miss call on 09223866666 and you will get SMS of your mini statement.
SBI Quick Missed Call Service
- With SBI Quick banking it is now effortless to get the account balance, transaction details, and mini statement on the account holder’s phone with just a missed call or SMS to a given number
- Obviously, you can check and view your SBI account balance and statement of last 5 transactions with simply giving a missed call on toll-free numbers provided by bank from your registered mobile number.
- Here I will disclose to you how you can enable Missed call banking for your account, so how about we see:
|SBI Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666|
|SBI Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666|
|Block SBI ATM Card||Send a SMS ‘BLOCKXXXX’ to 567676 (XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number).|
|Car/Home Loan Enquiry||SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.|
|List of Services||SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888|
How to Check SBI Balance Online @ onlinesbi.com
In the world of science and technology, banking industries also going far. They provide an amazing facility of Net-banking to their customers to access their account activities in a quick and smart manner.
Follow the below steps to check account balance through online internet banking:
- Visit the official website of personal banking at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Log in with your “Username” and “Password”.
- Now Click on the “Click here for Balance” link to see the account balance.
You can also check:
As this is not the official website of the State Bank of India. So, please do not share any of your confidential information in the provided comment section. For better help support and more queries regarding State Bank of India Balance enquiry, please visit the official website by following this link www.sbi.co.in or you can directly connect them through Customer care toll-free number.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
An SBI account holder can check their ban balance on mobile phones using their SMS banking and mobile services. You can receive your mini statement or account balance by just sending an SMS or giving a missed call on the SBI balance enquiry toll-free number – 9223766666. However, the SMS or missed call should be given from the registered mobile number. In just a few seconds, you will receive your balance details on your mobile phone.
SBI offers its official banking app to all its account holders. You need to download the download SBI Quick app from the app store of your phone. Next, you need to log into your SBI account through the mobile app to check your account balance. The app is compatible with all android, ios, and Windows phones.
As an SBI account holder, you can check your account balance without visiting the bank. All you have to do is give a missed call from your registered mobile number on the SBI toll-free number 9223766666. By doing so, you will receive your bank balance details in less than a minute.
To check your SBI account balance online, you need to first enable your SBI online services. Log into your SBI online account by using your username and password. Once you have logged in, you can check your account balance and all the other details that you would like to know. You can also download the SBI Quick App on your mobile phone to check your balance.
To receive your SBI bank balance details, send an SMS from your registered mobile number on the SBI balance enquiry number – 9223766666. This is a toll-free number, so you can SMS for free. In just a few seconds, your bank balance details will be sent to your mobile phone.