State Bank of Travancore providing online balance checking facility to their bank holders. The customers who want to check their SBT Balance Enquiry via toll free missed call number?. Then you can get here complete information with explanation.
Check SBT Online Balance Checking Toll Free Number
State Bank of Travancore (SBT) is a public sector bank in India based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Alike State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore was a major associate of the state bank group and finally merged with State Bank of India (SBI) this year. It’s an old and renowned financial institution set up in 1945 to serve the interests of the society. It provides its customers with best of facilities in the market to ease their process of depositing money, transferring, checking balance, etc. It provides you many services using which you can check your bank balance sitting at home.
How to Check SBT Account Balance?
Below we are mentioned 3 different types of methods that can helps for easy services from sitting at home:
Missed call service
This service is being provided by almost all banks in the country and for a good reason. It’s incredibly safe and easy. If you have your phone number linked to your account just follow below mentioned steps.
- Just give a missed call to 9223488888 to check your balance via SMS.
- However, first you need to activate the service which can be easily done by sending a message.
- Message format : “REGSBT (space here) your account number”.
- If you have not yet linked the number with the account, go the nearest branch and get it done for free of charge.
Registration For SBT Online Balance Enquiry
If you want to check your State Bank of Travacore (SBT) balance then you must register your mobile number with your account.
- Dial 1800-425-7733 and follow the instructions which customer associate speak.
- Go with SBT Mobile Number Registration option.
- Now you need to enter your 16 Digit debit card number
- Please verify that you entered number is correct or not.
- If it’s correct, press 1
- After that enter 3 digit CVV number which printed back side on debit card.
- Again Press 1 If you entered correct.
- Finally enter your mobile number which you want to add with SBT acccout.
- Press 1 for complete this process.
- You have successfully added your phone number with State Bank of Travancore account.
SBT Online Balance Checking
Follow the below mentioned steps to check SBT account balance using net banking.
- Visit the official website of SBT Online at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Now Click to “Login” button which you can see above snap.
- After that you need to Enter “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on the Login button after entering credentials.
- Now you can see the below snap that we mark where you check sbt account balance.
Using SBT Smart Touch App
If you do not have the app, just go to your Google play store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and install it.
After installation, enter required information in all the fields to get started with the app along with entering a pin. After you’ve created an account on this app. You can login using the details and pin to check account details to find your account bank balance.
Hope you guys learnt that how to check account balance in State Bank of Travancore (SBT). To get more information you can ask them via SBT Balance Enquiry Number for better help.
On the off chance that you hold a record in SBT Bank and had not got your number enrolled by your bank, you have to hurry to the home branch and fill an application for completing it. This will help you simple access to your record and its equalization subtleties in future.