State Bank of Patiala Balance Enquiry Number to check account balance with a mini statement. Activate missed call alert service to check SBP Account balance.
State Bank of Patiala was an Indian bank which was fundamentally connected with State bank Group. The bank was incepted in the year 1917 and from that point forward the bank extended forcefully. The bank figured out how to grow to in excess of 1440 branches and in excess of 1300 ATMs until 2017.
Missed Call Number to Check State Bank of Patiala Account Balance
State Bank of Patiala is one of the most reputed banks in India. Recently, the associate bank of State Bank group got merged with State Bank of India (SBI). It provides all sorts of deposit facilities along with loan facilities to the general public and businessmen. In terms of internet banking too, the bank is no less than any other major bank of the country. It provides good internet and mobile banking to its widespread customers. SBP is trusted by a lot of people in India, especially in the state of Punjab where it was first established. One of its slogans says “A bank of the common man”, and the bank definitely stands by its words and claims. If we talk about average market share, SBP beats many of the nationalized banks of the country and proves itself to be the largest in its field.
How to Check Account Balance in State Bank of Patiala (SBP)?
Alike other major banks, SBP has also already introduced the missed call facility for its customers to check their bank balance and other past transactions.
There are other online methods too for checking the balance but this one is the quickest and safest of all as there’s no chance of information leakage.
To benefit from the service, you need to get your mobile number (primary) linked to your active account. After that, follow these simple steps to activate this service on your phone.
Different Methods For SBP Balance Check
- State Bank of Patiala Balance Enquiry: Dial 1800 180 2010 to get SMS Alert of the Account balance.
- Type a message “REG (space here) your account number” and send it to 09223488888.
- After receiving the request successfully, the bank will send you a message.
- Stating that missed call service has been successfully activated for your account.
- Even if you commit an error in sending the message, the bank will notify you.
- Now to check the balance, simply give a missed call to 09223766666.
- It will send your bank balance details via SMS.
- You can also send the request through a message by typing “BAL” to the above-mentioned number.
Hope guys, you got proper information about State Bank of Patiala (SBP) Balance Enquiry at here. Any query? feel free to ask in the comment section.